domingo, 8 de abril de 2012

PREPARING THE LESSON

I believe that to give a good lesson I have to prepare myself. Today many teachers are disappointed by the lack of interest and respect of students and are teaching anyway. But as I am new to the area of ​​education try to be more diligent than most, because I fear going through ridicule. So for every class that I teach, I try to study the subject, trying to videos related to the subject on the Internet. Thus trying to give information based on various sources. How History is not an exact science, the field of probabilities of why certain events occurred, it ends up giving rise to several hypotheses. I just can not go into the field of absurdity. (By: Professor Valdemir Mota de Menezes, the Scribe)




Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário